PROOFKOTE BITUMEN EMULSION
PROOFKOTE bitumen emulsion consisted of pure bitumen emulsified in water with the aid of special mineral colloids. The applications were called "cold asphalt" simply because PROOFKOTE is ready for use without resource to heating an absence of solvent, practically eliminate the fire and asphyxiation hazards.
PROOFKOTE bitumen emulsion is completely stable upon storage, enable dilution with water and mixed with cement, sand and aggregates to produce mastic mix.
PROOFKOTE bitumen emulsion when applied, upon curing, the bitumen particle combine to provide an impermeable film of pure bitumen membrane, possess following properties :
- Exceptional and lasting resistance to weathering on exposure to the elements.
- Retain its plasticity and ductility indefinitely
- Neither flow nor creep under heat.
- Excellent adhesion to any clean, dry surface.
- Non toxic or hazardous to handlers
- Upon cured it imparts neither odour, taste nor color to materials in contact.
- Construction friendly and could be applied on damp surfaces.
PROOFKOTE 900EC that incorporate a composite system of rubberized base coating and trafficbearing colored top protective coating.
The PROOFKOTE 900EC base coat is Latex Bitumen Emulsion extended with acrylic elastomer when cured to provide the much anticipated elasticity, seamless and joint free waterproofing membrane.
The PROOFKOTE 900EC top coat employed acrylic polymer emulsion with special graded inert meterials and quartz aggregate to provide the final wearing and site traffic bearing and aesthetical color surface for the building.
PROOFKOTE 900EC is liquid apply, environment friendly, water base waterproofing coating available in the following standard color : GRAY, RED, GREEN, BLUE.
MEMBRANE (1.5, 3, 4 mm) แผ่นยางสำหรับงานกันซึม แบบกาวในตัว